by Dr. Feickert
Manual Belt-Drive Turntable with Tonearm
… is a new design on its own where a timeless elegant style meets excellent sound quality. By refining our well-proven bearing design, platter & high torque motor, we upgraded the character of our old models in a compact chassis. Needless to say that the motor's electronics were developed from scratch, to match this new approach in a perfect way.
… will leave you stunned – no matter which tonearm you are planning to use (the sliding-base allows you to mount nearly all available tonearms from 9 up to 12 inches). Relax, listen to pure music and forget about the technology behind.
Available in multiple finishes:
* Belt-drive turntable
* Quick-release system for tonearms / arm-boards
* Integrated Protractor for cartridge / tonearm alignment (Optional)
* Dimensions: 18.9" x 15" x 5.5"
* Arm-board: 8.1 - 11.8" pivot-spindle (9 - 12 inch eff. length)
* Weight: 29.8 lbs. (chassis), 39.7 lbs. (without tonearm)
* Warranty: 2 years (chassis and electronics), 5 years (bearing)