by Dr. Feickert
Manual Belt-Drive Turntable with Tonearm
… was to enhance the technical base of the Woodpecker to push forward the sound quality & have Dual Arm capability. Running 2 tonearms was a requirement but we also implemented some new ideas on the drive section. We refined the controller software to drive two motors simultaneously, in a kind of a master-slave configuration.
By putting the two motors in a 180° position around the bearing cancels out all the reactive forces that could cause gyration of the platter. We achieved a better randomization of wow & flutter with less disturbing of the hearing process & lowered the bearing rumble at the same time.
… An enhanced supremacy in sound with excellent measurements & a timeless elegant style, combined with absolute ease of use. As a world‘s first, we have integrated a dedicated Protractor that is blatantly simple in use. You will be amazed by how easy it is to setup your phono cartridge.
… absolute, energetic, powerful & neutral at the same time. No matter which tonearm you are planning to use. Relax & take a trip into the fascination of music knowing that not even the smallest detail on the vinyl is being kept back.
Available in multiple finishes:
* Belt-drive turntable, 2 motors, 2 tonearms
* Quick-release system for tonearms/armboards
* Integrated Protractor for cartridge/tonearm alignment
* Dimensions: 20.9" x 16.5" x 5.9"
* Armboard right: 8.1 - 12.6" pivot-spindle (9 - 13 inch eff. length)
* Armboard left (opt.): - 9.4" pivot-spindle (9 - 10 inch eff. length)
* weight: 38.6 lbs. (chassis), 48.5 lbs. (without tonearm)
* warranty: 2 years (chassis and electronics), 5 years (bearing)