Series 8 Speaker Cable 6FT. (8SP-L-060B)
by Tributaries Cable
Speaker Cable (Each)
All Series 8 audio cables are painstakingly assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 8 Star-Quad Speaker cables begin with extremely high grade linear crystal copper (LC-OFC) engineered specifically for audio applications. Tributaries LC-OFC is carefully drawn to produce a low crystal volume per foot resulting in less signal loss & distortion. The 2 - 11AWG conductors consist of multiple solid gauges that are mathematically & tonally chosen to support low, mid & high frequencies for a natural sounding cable. Individually insulating each wire yields zero strand interaction, plus creates a better sound quality. It is important to understand that music passing through the speaker cable, is actually an AC voltage, so when voltage passes through twisted wire, there will be additional magnetic fields. Tributaries Star-Quad design not only alternates the positive & negative signal conductors, but also alternates the twisted lays in each multi-gauge conductor. Alternating lays cancels all levels of magnetic distortion. The end result is a dead-quiet neutral sounding cable that accurately produces the sound of live music.
The Series 8 Star-Quad Speaker cable comes in standard lengths of, 4, 6, 8, 10, & 12 feet, with the option of custom lengths.
* Star-Quad design reduces cable inductance & distortion
* Two 11AWG LC-OFC conductors for best signal transfer
* 3 separate wire gauges for best bass, midrange & highs
* Propriety optimized cable geometry for low noise & distortion
* Unique design by Jay Victor for superior sound quality, exclusively from Tributaries
* Available terminated with Spade Lugs or double locking banana plugs
* Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket