Series 6 Speaker Cable 10FT. (6SP-B-100B)
by Tributaries Cable
Speaker Cable (Each)
All Series 6 audio cables are painstakingly assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 6 Star-Quad Speaker cables begin with ultra-pure highly conductive oxygen-free copper (HC-OFC) engineered specifically for audio applications. The 2 - 11AWG conductors consist of multiple solid gauges that are mathematically & tonally chosen to support low, mid & high frequencies for a natural sounding cable. Individually insulating each wire yields zero strand interaction, plus creates a better sound quality. It is important to understand that music passing through the speaker cable, is actually an AC voltage, so when voltage passes through twisted wire, there will be additional magnetic fields. Tributaries Star-Quad design not only alternates the positive & negative signal conductors, but also alternates the twisted lays in each multi-gauge conductor. Alternating lays cancels all levels of magnetic distortion. The end result is a neutral sounding cable.
The Series 6 Star-Quad Speaker cable comes in standard lengths of, 4, 6, 8, 10, & 12 feet, with the option of custom lengths.
* Star-Quad design reduces cable inductance and distortion
* Two 11AWG HC-OFC conductors for superior signal transfer
* Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass, mids & highs
* Insulated solid conductor eliminates distortion with stranded bundles
* Available terminated with spade lugs or spring clip banana plugs
* Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC Jacket